Buying a home that needs improvement?
Can't find the dream home in your price range or location?
Want to do some updating but dont have the funds available?
HomeServices Lending's Renovation Loan may be for you!
- One loan. Your home purchase and renovations are wrapped up and financing in one, single loan.
- More money. The amount of money you are permitted to borrow for the purchase and renovations is based on the increased value of the home after improvements are made.
- Lower monthly payments. Your renovation costs are spread throughout the entire term of the loan, so your monthly payments may be lower than other financing options.
- Tax deductibility. The interest on the cost of your improvements, included in your mortgage, may be tax deductible.
- Speed. Start making improvements the day of closing.
- Simplicity. One application, one set of fees and closing costs, one closing to attend and one payment each month
As an agent with Semonin Realtors here in Louisville, Kentucky, I work hand-in-hand and have a strong relationship with the loan officers of Homeservices Lending (Wells Fargo Affiliate).
We actually have a loan officer that specializes and deals only with this type of loan since it is so unique. He dedicates his full time and energy to working with my clients that need this service.
This is also a great marketing feature on a home that needs some repairs. By offering and making this program aware to potential buyers, they will be more likely to take interest in your home even if it requires some TLC.
Contact me for more details!
Sean S. Williams
Licensed Broker, Realtor®, ABR®, e-Pro®
1st Time Buyer & Relocation Specialist
of Louisville, Kentucky
"Eat. Sleep. Real Estate."
*Serving the Louisville, Kentucky & Surrounding Areas.
Trust in a dedicated Real Estate professional to cater to your needs.
Accredited Buyer Representative® , e-Pro®, First-Time Home Buyer Specialist & Louisville Relocation Specialist.
I would love to assist you today!*