Tell me, tell me, tell me...about Parkway Village!
As a local REALTOR living in Parkway Village, I want to take the opportunity to give some insight into my community:
- Located in Jefferson County, Kentucky
- Completely surrounded by Metro Louisville 2000 Census = 715 people, 299 households, and 186 families residing in the city
- Governing body for the City of Parkway Village is the Board of Commissioners consisting of a Mayor and four Commissioners.
- Includes a small City Park with a playground Patrolled by Audubon Park Police No Association Fees
I have lived here for 3 years and love it! It is a very nice neighborhood in Louisville with a great location.
Close in proximitty to:
- Elementary & High Schools
- University of Louisville & JCC
- Louisville Zoo
- Churchill Downs
- Fair Grounds
- & lots of other attractions...
Questions? Contact Sean S. Williams...*Your Parkway Village Expert Realtor*
Sean S. Williams
Licensed Broker, Realtor®, ABR®, e-Pro®
1st Time Buyer & Relocation Specialist
of Louisville, Kentucky
"Eat. Sleep. Real Estate."
*Serving the Louisville, Kentucky & Surrounding Areas.
Trust in a dedicated Real Estate professional to cater to your needs.
Accredited Buyer Representative® , e-Pro®, First-Time Home Buyer Specialist & Louisville Relocation Specialist.
I would love to assist you today!*