HouseLogic is a FREE service brought to you by the National Association of Realtors that provides consumers with a plethora on real estate information. Information includes:
Improvements, Maintenance, Financing, Insurance, News, Going Green, Adding Value, & etc.
Whether you are wanting to improve your property value or manage your rising energy costs, you can find fantastic information on this site. Personally, I have used this site to make improvements and get suggestions on updates I can do for my home.
Why did NAR create HouseLogic?
Helping consumers become more informed, responsible homeowners is important to the stability and value of the housing market – and your overall enjoyment of your home.
How Does It Work?
1. Fill Your Binder
- Search for a specific type of project or create one using your own parameters
- Add projects or articles while you're browsing—just click and drag the title
- Assign priorities and due dates so you can focus on timely and impactful projects
2. Start Accumulating Point & Badges
- Read an article, then take a quiz to put your new knowledge to the test
- Complete a project, then mark it off your to-do list and record your progress
- Watch your progress meters shift in response
3. Track Your Progress
- Reach a certain number or milestone, and you’ll receive points and/or badges
- Earn badges in different areas, such as saving money and outdoor maintenance
- Visit your binder regularly to view these lasting reminders of your progress
So get out there, make your home a better place & better educate yourself!
Sean S. Williams
Licensed Broker, Realtor®, ABR®, e-Pro®
1st Time Buyer & Relocation Specialist
of Louisville, Kentucky
"Eat. Sleep. Real Estate."
*Serving the Louisville, Kentucky & Surrounding Areas.
Trust in a dedicated Real Estate professional to cater to your needs.
Accredited Buyer Representative® , e-Pro®, First-Time Home Buyer Specialist & Louisville Relocation Specialist.
I would love to assist you today!*