Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I know the first word that popped in your head was "Service" or "Superior Service" or "Excellent Service" or something along those lines, right?
Well of course many agents like ourselves seek to provide the best client and customer service possible. It's a "no-brainer"...it's the life blood of our business. We aren't selling houses, we are selling our services!
So what can you do to seperate yourself from the pack? Simple...Add MORE VALUE to your clients!!
- Buyer/Seller counceling session - whether its their 1st house or 11th house, people need to be reminded of the transaction process as well as any laws and regulations that may have changed in just the past couple of years. Let them know what they can expect so they dont run into the unexpected.
- Mortgage Lender - why do many real estate contracts fall through nowadays? Financing! Having trusted lenders or mortgage officers that will assist your buyers and give you an open line of communication is key and will help save your clients a large headache.
- Contractor network - odds are your buyers/sellers aren't going to know a contractor in every industry they can trust. Whether its an inspector, painter, plumber, landscaper, builder or just a handyman, being able to provide them a list of contractors your personally trustt will put them at ease when facing these various types of issues with their home.
- Feedback system - have some type of system where you can receive honest, objective feedback from the agents that show your listing. This will help you when it comes time for a price adjustment but more importantly your sellers will appreciate feedback much more from the "horse's mouth" than from yours.
- Communication - this is probably one of the easiet, yet most commonly forgotten by agents. I called my seller last friday to give her an update and analysis of how her listing was doing. She told me "she never had an agent pick up the phone and keep in such close contact with her" and she really appreciated it...whether the news was good or bad. Also, when they call you, PICK UP! For them to know they can call/text/email you anytime of the day and you'll respond promply will say 10X more than anything else.
Sean S. Williams
Licensed Broker, Realtor®, ABR®, e-Pro®
1st Time Buyer & Relocation Specialist
of Louisville, Kentucky
"Eat. Sleep. Real Estate."
*Serving the Louisville, Kentucky & Surrounding Areas.
Trust in a dedicated Real Estate professional to cater to your needs.
Accredited Buyer Representative® , e-Pro®, First-Time Home Buyer Specialist & Louisville Relocation Specialist.
I would love to assist you today!*